Monday, April 7, 2008

Designer footwear - the love of my life.. till now.

There is something about footwear. They intrigue me. Sometimes, I am so stuck on one pair that it keeps coming in my dreams for several nights. Until of course, there is another pair in competition. I know its funny. Especially at my age, when people learn to control their urges for materialistic goods and focus on saving and all kinda fancy crap. But there is something for you all to know, designer footwear come at a cost, trust me it’s a cost that’s more of an investment. With Manolo Blahniks starting at a price of Rs. 50,000; you would know what I mean. I don’t even know if we get manolos in India. But this I know for sure, brands I can afford to buy (all chic stores in Delhi of course) are like Disney land for me. Just imagine, how romantic will it be if a guy takes a shoe lover like me to a date and takes me my surprise by moving in a nice chic or designer footwear store and buys me a pair or two he thinks he would like to see me wearing. Now that’s what I call the perfect date. Hell, this is so pathetic of me. But yes, this selfish and materialistic girl would fall in love instantly with a guy who does that. So cute and so endearing. No?

No comments: