Sunday, May 25, 2008

Believe it or not - you will believe it

This is about Astrolgers and their predictions. To begin with, I think I must mention that I am one of those people who proudly claim that "I do not believe in astrology and do not care about predictions" and yet I read my horoscope in the hope that someday somehow anything nice said in it would come true. Although I am pretty religious, I like to believe that mentally I am strong enough to leave all such messy subjects out of the already traffic-jammed space in my brain.

Well, the reason we are talking about this is because, another astrolger recently said a certain things about you. There is always one or the other problem with astrologers. No matter what they say, they raise the excitement level in you and hence are a reason in triggering strokes. Now this new astrologer (Thank God I didn't meet him in person) told my family some things about me. The problem is, even if he said anything extra-ordinarily nice about me, I would have been anxious to know, and now since he gave a mixed report, I am again anxious. Even though I know there is no reason to believe in this so-called 'science', my poor human brain does get attracted to know more.

No comments: